Zoller »smile 400«
The ZOLLER »smile« is the universal presetter and measuring machine that offers you really great technology in a small vertical format and at a surprisingly low price.
Compact, complete and convenient, it can be used anywhere:
for machining centres, transfer machines, boring machines, CNC-controlled lathes as well as for grinding and sharpening operations for measuring grinding wheel packets and tools.
Depending on the tool length, it's available in five different ranges of measurement and is equipped with the innovative »pilot 2.0« or »pilot 3.0« control software, guaranteeing you the highest level of measuring technology.
Thanks to its low acquisition costs, the ZOLLER »smile« is ideal for companies with small to medium batch sizes and low levels of tool changing per shift.
The measuring slide moves manually, while all tool parameters such as length, diameter, radius etc. are already measured automatically.
- Universal setting and measuring device for the contactless measuring and adjustment of all kinds of tools.
- Easy to use thanks to the 12.1 "Colour TFT monitor” with touchscreen and automatic Cutting edge recognition in one to four quadrants, even with cutting edges > 90 °
- Equipped with the “C.R.I.S” function, a measuring program for the precise measurement of radii in spiral tools such as full radius milling cutters, cutter heads, grinding wheel sets, form cutters, etc.
- At the touch of a button, five different measuring parameters can be created in a matter of seconds such as length, diameter, radius and two angles
- Dynamic cross hair pointers automatically wrap around the tool blade; Sony camera with telecentric lens